COVID SAFE PLAN
Booked In and Feeling unwell?
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms please let me know. If you have to cancel your wedding due to being unwell or venue closure, I will be happy to rearrange any sessions/wedding booked.
I want to reassure all my clients that if in the event I were unable to attend your photography session or wedding due to the virus or self-isolation, I have senior lead photographers on my team who I can call on to step in my place. All post production the final delivery of the gallery will be done under the Love is Sweet brand so the final product will meet the same standard.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & PREVENTION
- All meetings will be held over the phone or via Skype/Zoom.
- Stay 1.5m apart as much as possible.
- If I am not feeling well, I will self-isolate and another photographer will be assigned.
- If I am confirmed to have COVID-19, I will isolate for a minimum of 7 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice.
- My team and I are fully vaccinated.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment
- Photographers will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using another person/guests’s camera/phone.
- Carrying hand sanitiser and having it made available to clients.
- Ensuring extra hand washing & Sanitising is adhered to; ie picking up an item.
- A face mask will be worn at all times where required.
- Using a new or cleaned face mask every day.
- Subjects are not required to wear a face-covering whilst being photographed outdoors in a public place in Melbourne.
- Keeping all records of photography job movements and client details.
- Record keeping of key personal details such as details for other suppliers if in contact.
- In the event that I become unwell up to 14 days after the event, I will contact the couple and suppliers and inform them that I am going for testing and awaiting results. I will advise them of the results.
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS if COVID positive